Had some extra time for the second half of my sophomore class so I decided to play a game with them. Instead of the usual Hangman which I'm frankly sick of (how can the students not be?) I decided to try this game I found online "Hot Seat." Basically you divide the class into 2 teams, each team sends one player to the front. They sit with their backs facing the rest of the class. I write a word down and show the rest of the class who have to give clues to their teammate. I knew the girls were competitive but I didn't know how much-they were screaming like crazy. My ears are still ringing. And actually it was amazing how they were able to get even the difficult words like "economy" and "justice." Overall though, really great class. This was actually my favorite class out of all the sophomores so I'm sad that today was our last class.
No comments:
Post a Comment