Another To Do list: (I'm forever making them but not always finishing them)
1) Work on personal statement. (I HATE PERSONAL STATEMENTS. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CONVEY HOW GREAT AND HUMBLE I AM IN 2 PAGES????)
2) Study.
3) PACK. I'm actually looking forward to a time when I won't have to pack all my crap again and move yet again. Sigh.
4) Lesson Plan. Can't these things plan themselves already?
5) Get winter clothes dry cleaned so they're not all stinky in storage over the summer/fall.
6) Somehow see a buncha people before they leave and I never ever see their face again because ohmygod they're going back to the States.
7) Figure out what to buy my homestay as my goodbye gift. (Advice?)
8) Write my farewell speech to my school which will be in Korean--my students are gonna freak. It'll totally be worth it.
9) Get my haircut. It's so cheap here I might as well so I won't have to back in the States.
random thought...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment